RMEF Regional and World Elk Calling Championships™
Hosted by International Sportsmen's Expositions
The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation is proud to again partner with International Sportsmen’s Expos on the 2018 World Elk Calling Championships™, this year adding a regional qualifying event at ISE Denver
NEW IN 2018: Bracketed Contest Format and More Prize Money!
REGIONAL QUALIFIER, JAN. 13: Denver Convention Center - Adventure Theater; 700 14th St., Denver, CO 80202
WORLD ELK CALLING CHAMPIONSHIPS, MAR. 23-24: South Towne Exposition Center - South Lobby; 9575 S. State St., Sandy, UT 84070
Click links below for "Official Rules", "Team Rules" and to "Register Online"...
- There are NO contest-entry fees, but paid show admission is necessary at the Denver regional event
- For Denver Regional Event, register at RMEF's Great Elk Tour, or the Sportsman of Colorado booth (#827)
- ALL CONTESTANTS registering for the World Championships in Utah (not regional event in Denver) are required to register online , and must be pre-registered by 8:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 14, 2018
- The competition is open to any qualifying person (see rules)
- Entrants who own a calling business or work as a sales representative or demonstrator for a call company must enter the contest in the Professional Division (Contest officials reserve the right to reclassify contestants into the appropriate division)
- RMEF and ISE reserve the right to accept or deny any participant's entry to this contest
LIST OF WINNERS from RMEF 2018 Regional Elk Calling Contest, Jan. 13, Denver International Sportsmen's Expositions, Colorado Convention Center, Denver, CO
Special Thanks to Our World Elk Calling Championships™ Prize Sponsors!