Effective July 1, 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about upcoming events, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting.
- Occasionally we may contact you (by email, phone, fax or mail) for market research purposes.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our sponsors and/or partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- ISE reserves the right to disclose your personally identifying information when legally required and when the information is relevant for the protection of our rights, including but not limited to compliance to a legal process or court order served to our website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic-log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web traffic and improve our website performance and user experience. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
This website uses Google AdWords & Facebook Remarketing Tags
You can opt-out of remarketing by visiting the links below:
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/